The Annual Guadalupe River Association Annual Membership Drive and Meeting was Saturday Feb 4th 2017.
A special thanks to our speakers:
- Katherine Romans Executive Director,Hill Country Alliance
- More than a decade of experience in policy making and nonprofit management
- 4 Years of watershed outreach coordination with the Hill Country Alliance
- Graduate of the University of Virginia and the Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies
Katherine discussed opportunities for collaboration with the Hill Country Alliance
- Larry Hull, President of Comal Trinity Groundwater Conservation District
- Former President of the Guadalupe River Association
- Rancher and Native Texan
- Graduate of Texas A&M University and served in the US Armed Forces
Mr. Hull briefed attendees on the status and future of Comal Trinity Groundwater Conservation District (CTGCD).